Birther Tim Jones (R-Eureka) came unglued on Twitter last night, ranting about unspecified “Nasty, lying, Cheetos stained, basement dwelling, lonely, spiteful, hateful, deceptive left wing trolls,” and promising unspecified “revenge...served cold.”
It was an amazing display of unhinged, immature behavior on a Friday night for any person over the age of twelve -- and something far more inappropriate and embarrassing for a state representative in line to become Speaker of the House. That’s what I think, but I’m just one of those “nasty, lying, Cheetos stained, basement dwelling, lonely, spiteful, hateful, deceptive left wing trolls.” You can judge for yourself.
Here are Jones’ tweets in chronological order.
- Revenge best served cold. As it will be to left wing trolls who have so gleefully & fraudulently attacked me #bliss [tweet now deleted -- screencap here]
- Gleeful, fraudulent, Cheetos stained, basement dwelling, hateful, lonely left wing trolls: revenge is best served cold. #cheers [tweet now deleted -- screencap here]
- Nasty, lying, Cheetos stained, basement dwelling, lonely, spiteful, hateful, deceptive left wing trolls: It shall be served cold. #cheers! [tweet now deleted -- screencap here]
- It's simply too easy to flush out the hysterical Left. Way too easy.
- Well, that was WAY too easy. It's good to purge the 'ol twitter account every once in awhile of the stalkers & harassers.
- So easy to flush them out. Just say something silly that offends THEIR thin skinned sensitivities & it's like vultures on a bone.
- And that should bring a few more out. Then back to business.
Again: This is a grown man. A grown man elected to public office. A grown man elected to public office who wants to be Speaker of the House.
Note that Birther Tim doesn’t have the courage to address any of his allegedly dishonest critics by name, or defend his birtherism directly, or defend his decision to compare veterinary surgery to women’s health care.
And he doesn’t have the courage to explain or apologize for his outrageous tweets before deleting them.
What a guy.