The investigation into the Blunt Administration's document
destruction retention practices may be over, but many questions remain unanswered.
We've begun to digest the emails, but we can't adequately explore the files without help. So, we've uploaded the digital files provided by the investigators for your reading pleasure:
- The full investigator's report, with hyperlinks to relevant exhibits
- Gov. Matt Blunt's email dump
- Ed Martin's email dump
- Rich Chrismer's email dump
- Scott Eckersley's email dump
- Henry Herschel's email dump
- Richard Aubuchon's email dump
See things that need more exploration? drive you mad? make you laugh? Send us your thoughts here.
Also: the now-available PDF files aren't just scanned images -- they've also been embedded with the data to allow searching, copying and pasting of the actual text.