- Position Held: State Senator, 12th district, 2006-present.
- Party: Republican
- Home City and County: Maryville, MO; Nodaway County
- Education: Northeast Nodaway High School, 1993;Northeast Missouri State University, 1997, (B.S. summa cum laude, computer management systems)
- Previous Elected Office: Missouri House, 2002-2006; Maryville City Council, 2001
- Birth date & Place: June 20, 1975; Maryville, MO
- Family: Wife: Stephanie
- Religion: Catholic
- Occupation: farmer, small business owner
- Quotations: "I personally look at where Missouri is today versus four years, and under Matt Blunt's leadership we have changed this state for the better." [Northwest Missourian, Jan. 17, 2008]
Lager ran for State Treasurer in 2008 and was defeated by Democrat Clint Zweifel. He’s a budget hawk who has advocated for a repeal of the state income tax.
Last Updated 01/08/10