- Position Held: Mayor, St. Louis, MO, 2001-present.
- Other Elected Offices: St. Louis Alderman,23 ward, 1985-2001; President, St. Louis Board of Aldermen 1995-2001
- Party: Democrat
- Home City: St. Louis, MO
- Birth Date and Place: March 18, 1955, St. Louis, MO
- Family: Wife: Kim; Children: Francis, Jr.; Katherine.
- Education: St. Mary’s High School, 1973; Quincy College, B.A. political science; St. Louis University School of Law.
- Religion: Maronite Catholic
- Occupation: Attorney
- Work Experience: Law clerk for Judge Paul J. Simon of the Missouri Court of Appeals for the Eastern District. Guilfoil, Petzall and Shoemake,law firm, 1981-2001, specializing in commercial law and corporate litigation.
Francis G. Slay
Copyright 2005-2013, Fired Up!, LLC