- Position Held: Missouri House, district 59, 2004-present
- Party: Democrat
- Home City: St. Louis
- Birth Date and Place: July 16, 1954; Eldorado, IL.
- Family: Partner: Dorothy
- Education: Cave-in-Rock High School, Illinois (valedictorian); Southern Illinois University-Carbondale, B.A. Religious Studies; Eden Theological Seminary,1989, Master of Divinity;
- Religion: Church of Christ
- Occupation: advocate, educator, writer
- Work Experience: Executive director, Reform Organization of Welfare (ROWEL); Grassroots coordinator, American Lung Association, St. Louis.
Jeanette Mott Oxford
Copyright 2005-2013, Fired Up!, LLC