- Position Held: Missouri Senate, 19th district, 2008-present
- Party: Republican
- Home City: Columbia, MO
- Family: Wife, Stacia; 3 children: Max, Wolf, Lena
- Education: University of Missouri-Columbia, B.A. in geography,1990; Vermont Law School, J.D. 1995 and M.S.L. in environmental law, magna cum laude, 1996.
- Religion: Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
- Occupation: Attorney, law partner Lathrop and Gage in Kansas City.
- Work Experience: General Counsel and Deputy Director of the Missouri Department of Natural Resources; Special Counsel to the Governor; Special Counsel to the Missouri Department of Agriculture, Missouri Assistant Attorney General and Special Assistant United States Attorney.
- More: Named legislative “Freshman of the Year” by Missouri Chamber of Commerce
Copyright 2005-2013, Fired Up!, LLC