- Position Held: Missouri House, district 25, 2004-present
- Party: Democrat
- Home City: Columbia, MO
- Birth Date and Place: January 16, 1954. Warren, AK
- Family: Husband: Russell; daughters, Allison and Susannah
- Education: Fordyce High School; Fordyce, AK; BJ. Degree from University of Missouri-Columbia School of Journalism, 1976.
- Religion: Methodist
- Occupation: Journalist
- Work Experience: Senior policy adviser for Missouri Attorney General Jay Nixon for ten years and policy adviser for three years. Director of communications for Governor Bob Holden from 2002-2004 and as director of communications for Attorney General Nixon, 1993-2002. Director of the University of Missouri News Bureau,1985-1993. She began her career in journalism working for newspapers in Arkansas, Mississippi and Missouri.
Copyright 2005-2013, Fired Up!, LLC