- Position Held: Missouri House, district 28, 2002-present. Candidate for Missouri Senate, 34th district, in 2010.
- Party: Republican
- Home City: St. Joseph, MO
- Birth Date and Place: January 4, 1957; St. Louis, MO
- Family: Wife: Deborah; children: Robert and Renee
- Education: Central High School, St. Joseph, 1975; Missouri Western State College, B.S. mathematics, 1979; St. Louis University School of Medicine, MD 1983.
- Religion: Christian Church
- Occupation: Physician
- Work Experience: Director, Missouri Doctors Mutual Insurance Co.; family physician 1985-present.
Copyright 2005-2013, Fired Up!, LLC