- Office Held: State Representative, 124th district, 1994-2000.
- Party: Republican
- Home City & County: Harrisonville, MO; Cass County
- Education: Archie High School, 1979; University of Missouri Columbia, 1983 (summa cum laude, B.S. education); Central Missouri State University, 1992 (M.S. in education)
- Family: Husband, Lowell; adopted daughter, Tiffany
- Religion: Mennonite Church
- Occupation: teacher, writer
- Work experience: Taught junior and senior high school family and consumer sciences for 11 years. Part owner of Hatzler Equipment Company and Hatzler Farms.
- Appointed by Gov. Matt Blunt in 2005 to head the Missouri Women’s Council.
- Currently Hartzler is among the aspiring Republican candidates for the 4th district U.S. Congress seat and has filed against the popular incumbent Ike Skelton.
- In 2008, Hartzler published a book “Running God’s Way” about faith-based political campaigning.
Copyright 2005-2013, Fired Up!, LLC